Web Data Entry System (WDES); MLE's Online Result Reporting Service
For Currently Registered WDES Participants
To visit the MLE Online Result Reporting Service go to https://www.ptresults.org and access:
- The secure website for submittal
- View and download previous and current evaluation reports
- View and download previous and current participant summaries
To register to become a participant or for more information on the MLE Onlince Result Reporting Service, please e-mail us at email@example.com and include your MLE number.
Come visit the MLE Booth #2807 in Exhibit Hall 1 at the Clinical Lab EXPO during the AACC / ASCLS Annual Meeting, and pick up your free gift!
George R. Brown Convention Center
July 30-Aug. 1, 2013
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Educators: Let Annals assist you with your teaching activities!
Annals for Educators Alerts include Clinical Practice Points, Quality Improvement, Humanism and Professionalism, and a MKSAP Morning Report question derived from MKSAP 16. Find out more!
Earn ABIM Practice Assessment Points
ACP now offers a variety of ABIM recertification resources to help you earn ABIM Maintenance of Certification Practice Assessment points!
See the resources on our Webpage.