Web Data Entry System (WDES); MLE's Online Result Reporting Service
For Currently Registered WDES Participants
To visit the MLE Online Result Reporting Service go to https://www.ptresults.org and access:
- The secure website for submittal
- View and download previous and current evaluation reports
- View and download previous and current participant summaries
To register to become a participant or for more information on the MLE Onlince Result Reporting Service, please e-mail us at email@example.com and include your MLE number.
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Pick up your free gift and join our "FitBit" raffle by entering your information into our fishbowl. One winner per day while exhibit is going on.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.