Web Data Entry System (WDES); MLE's Online Result Reporting Service
For Currently Registered WDES Participants
To visit the MLE Online Result Reporting Service go to https://www.ptresults.org and access:
- The secure website for submittal
- View and download previous and current evaluation reports
- View and download previous and current participant summaries
To register to become a participant or for more information on the MLE Onlince Result Reporting Service, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your MLE number.
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.