Web Data Entry System (WDES); MLE's Online Result Reporting Service
For Currently Registered WDES Participants
To visit the MLE Online Result Reporting Service go to https://www.ptresults.org and access:
- The secure website for submittal
- View and download previous and current evaluation reports
- View and download previous and current participant summaries
To register to become a participant or for more information on the MLE Onlince Result Reporting Service, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your MLE number.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!