MLE Participant Summary
For year-by-year MLE Participant Summary information, click on the links below. Access information and data on testing events involving Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Urinalysis and PPM, Microbiology, Immunology and Chemistry. (An International Data Supplement is also available for analytes that are not compared to US Data).
- Participant Summary 2013
- Participant Summary 2012
- Participant Summary 2011
- Participant Summary 2010
- Participant Summary 2009
- Participant Summary 2008
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!