MLE Participant Summary
For year-by-year MLE Participant Summary information, click on the links below. Access information and data on testing events involving Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Urinalysis and PPM, Microbiology, Immunology and Chemistry. (An International Data Supplement is also available for analytes that are not compared to US Data).
- Participant Summary 2014
- Participant Summary 2013
- Participant Summary 2012
- Participant Summary 2011
- Participant Summary 2010
- Participant Summary 2009
- Participant Summary 2008
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!