|Purchase MLE PT|
2014 MLE Program Guide
Download the 2014 MLE Proficiency Testing Program Guides below and get a step-by-step explanation of the PT process from verification of your order to testing specimens and returning your results to MLE. You will also find a reference of important agencies and laboratory resources and a glossary of terms and formulas necessary for understanding PT.
|2014 MLE Program Guide|
|2014 MLE Program Guide-International Version|
Come visit the MLE Booth #3774 in Chicago at the AACC 2014 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO and pick up your free gift!
July 27- 31, 2014
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Have questions about the new ABIM MOC Program?
One Click to Confidence - Free to members
ACP Smart Medicine is a new, online clinical decision support tool specifically for internal medicine. Get rapid point-of-care access to evidence-based clinical recommendations and guidelines. Plus, users can easily earn CME credit. Learn more