2013 MLE Program Guide
Download the 2013 MLE Proficiency Testing Program Guides below and get a step-by-step explanation of the PT process from verification of your order to testing specimens and returning your results to MLE. You will also find a reference of important agencies and laboratory resources and a glossary of terms and formulas necessary for understanding PT.
|2013 MLE Program Guide|
|2013 MLE Program Guide-International Version|
|2011 MLE Program Guide-Spanish Version|
Come visit the MLE Booth #2807 in Exhibit Hall 1 at the Clinical Lab EXPO during the AACC / ASCLS Annual Meeting, and pick up your free gift!
George R. Brown Convention Center
July 30-Aug. 1, 2013
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Earn MOC Points for Medical Knowledge
ACP offers its members many ways to earn ABIM MOC points for Medical Knowledge and to make the process easier. See our MOC Timeline Page for details.
Ceramic Bistro-Style ACP Mug
Enjoy your morning brew and show your ACP spirit with our 15-ounce dishwasher- and microwave-safe mug. Enjoy free shipping within the continental U.S.