|Purchase MLE PT|
2014 MLE Program Guide
Download the 2014 MLE Proficiency Testing Program Guides below and get a step-by-step explanation of the PT process from verification of your order to testing specimens and returning your results to MLE. You will also find a reference of important agencies and laboratory resources and a glossary of terms and formulas necessary for understanding PT.
|2014 MLE Program Guide|
|2014 MLE Program Guide-International Version|
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!