|Purchase MLE PT|
Improving Quality Patient Care Through Accurate Diagnostic Testing
The mission of Medical Laboratory Evaluation (MLE) is to administer a service-oriented laboratory proficiency testing program that provides the technical and educational tools necessary to assess, monitor and improve the quality of laboratory testing.
For over 40 years, MLE, a service of the American College of Physicians, has provided reliable, user-friendly lab proficiency testing (PT) services at a substantial cost savings for those labs that perform diagnostic testing where blood and bodily fluids are drawn. Our clients include a wide array of public and private clinical laboratories in over 50 countries.
MLE is approved by CMS, COLA, TJC, US state agencies and International regulatory bodies.
Are you CAP accredited? Whether you use MLE as your primary or secondary laboratory proficiency testing provider, you'll save on PT for the CAP accepted analytes that we offer and we'll even waive the annual administration fee your first year with us! When you order, select discount offer #10.
Why Choose MLE for Lab Proficiency Testing?
- First-class White Glove Customer Service and Technical Support
- Cost-effective “add-ons”
- Only 3 shipments per year
- Discount offers and Price Matching Option
- ACP Membership Discount--MLE waives the annual administration fee of $85 to any organization that has an ACP member on staff.
- Discounts for Multiple Facilities and Consultant Affiliation
- Discounts for U.S. Federal Agencies Worldwide
- Off-Schedule Proficiency Testing—Available to every laboratory, regardless of MLE enrollment status
- Online Capabilities
- Online result reporting
- Evaluation reports—Access reports from 2006 to present
- Participant Summaries—Print the entire summary or only the pages you need
- FREE continuing education courses
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.