MLE Proficiency Testing Enrollment Information
There are four ways to place your order:
- Order 2013 MLE PT Online;
- Download one of the order forms listed below;
- Call MLE Customer Service at 800-338-2746, option 5; or
- E-mail us at email@example.com for a free catalog or for more information about our program.
U.S. Catalog and Calendar
|2013 U.S. Proficiency Testing Catalog||2013 U.S. Shipping Calendar|
International Catalog and Calendars
|2013 International Proficiency Testing Catalog||2013 International Shipping Calendar|
|2013 Calendario de despachos|
International Visitors: Please contact MLE's local distributor in your country for pricing information. See a list of our international distributors. If you do not know your local contact, please contact MLE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change Orders and New Orders Placed After the First Shipment
MLE makes every effort to accommodate new orders or order changes throughout the year. Except for the registration fee, we will prorate the prices for orders received after the first shipment according to the number of shipments remaining in the program year. All orders or order changes must be received in writing at least four weeks prior to the next shipping date to ensure receipt of that shipment.
Order Selection Assistance
MLE Customer Service can ensure you enroll in the most economical order option for the tests you perform. Simply submit a complete list of the tests you perform INCLUDING the instruments/methods used to email@example.com, and a Customer Service Representative will respond with the most economical order. Or, call us at 800-338-2746, option 5, for order selection assistance.
Forms for New Enrollees:
- 2013 Proficiency Testing - Hard Copy Order Form
- CAP-Accepted Analytes for MLE Program
- ALL U.S. ADVANTAGE Discounts
- Compare MLE with Your Current PT Provider! Request a Price Match Analysis
- 2013 Hematology Instrument List
Forms for Current Enrollees:
Come visit the MLE Booth #2807 in Exhibit Hall 1 at the Clinical Lab EXPO during the AACC / ASCLS Annual Meeting, and pick up your free gift!
George R. Brown Convention Center
July 30-Aug. 1, 2013
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Earn MOC Points for Medical Knowledge
ACP offers its members many ways to earn ABIM MOC points for Medical Knowledge and to make the process easier. See our MOC Timeline Page for details.
Ceramic Bistro-Style ACP Mug
Enjoy your morning brew and show your ACP spirit with our 15-ounce dishwasher- and microwave-safe mug. Enjoy free shipping within the continental U.S.