MLE Proficiency Testing Enrollment Information for Current Enrollees
Forms for Current Enrollees:
- Hematology Instrument List
- 2015 Order Change Form
- CAP-Accepted Analytes for MLE Program
- Corrective Action Record
- Forced Order Form
- Paid Replacement Form
- Test Menu Deletion Form
Change Orders and New Orders Placed After the First Shipment
- MLE makes every effort to accommodate new orders or order changes throughout the year.
- Except for the registration fee, we will prorate the prices for orders received after the first shipment according to the number of shipments remaining in the program year.
- All orders or order changes must be received in writing at least four weeks prior to the next shipping date to ensure receipt of that shipment.
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!