MLE Proficiency Testing Enrollment Information
There are four ways to place your order:
- Order 2014 MLE PT Online;
- Download one of the order forms listed below;
- Call MLE Customer Service at 800-338-2746, option 5; or
- E-mail us at email@example.com for a free catalog or for more information about our program.
U.S. Catalog and Calendar
|2014 U.S. Proficiency Testing Catalog||2014 U.S. Shipping Calendar|
|2015 U.S. Proficiency Testing Catalog|
International Catalog and Calendars
|2014 International Proficiency Testing Catalog||2014 International Shipping Calendar|
|2014 Calendario de despachos|
International Visitors: Please contact MLE's local distributor in your country for pricing information. See a list of our international distributors. If you do not know your local contact, please contact MLE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change Orders and New Orders Placed After the First Shipment
MLE makes every effort to accommodate new orders or order changes throughout the year. Except for the registration fee, we will prorate the prices for orders received after the first shipment according to the number of shipments remaining in the program year. All orders or order changes must be received in writing at least four weeks prior to the next shipping date to ensure receipt of that shipment.
Order Selection Assistance
MLE Customer Service can ensure you enroll in the most economical order option for the tests you perform. Simply submit a complete list of the tests you perform INCLUDING the instruments/methods used to email@example.com, and a Customer Service Representative will respond with the most economical order. Or, call us at 800-338-2746, option 5, for order selection assistance.
Forms for New Enrollees:
- 2014 Hematology Instrument List
- 2014 Proficiency Testing - Hard Copy Order Form
- CAP-Accepted Analytes for MLE Program
- Compare MLE with Your Current PT Provider! Request a Price Match Analysis
- MLE Discount Offers
Forms for Current Enrollees:
Come visit the MLE Booth #3744 in Chicago at the AACC 2014 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO and pick up your free gift!
July 27- 31, 2014
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals - FREE to ACP Members!
|ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world's top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!|
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
|Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.|