MLE offers prompt, knowledgeable customer service including experienced laboratory professionals for technical support. MLE Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to assist you with the following:
- Regulatory information.
- Order selection to ensure you enroll in the most economical order option(s) for the tests you perform.
- Feasibility of offering new analytes at your request.
- Support during proficiency testing events.
Additionally, experienced laboratory professionals will guide you through the following:
- Technical issues.
- Interpretation of your results.
- Steps necessary for corrective action.
Call MLE Customer Service 800-338-2746, option 5, or e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have any questions about MLE or other laboratory related questions.
E-mail MLE Web Data Entry System (WDES) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program or would like to register for the online results reporting program.
Email MLE to sign up for the E-notification service on waived testing email@example.com
Page updated: 3-17-08
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.