MLE offers prompt, knowledgeable customer service including experienced laboratory professionals for technical support. MLE Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to assist you with the following:
- Regulatory information.
- Order selection to ensure you enroll in the most economical order option(s) for the tests you perform.
- Feasibility of offering new analytes at your request.
- Support during proficiency testing events.
Additionally, experienced laboratory professionals will guide you through the following:
- Technical issues.
- Interpretation of your results.
- Steps necessary for corrective action.
Call MLE Customer Service 800-338-2746, option 5, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about MLE or other laboratory related questions.
E-mail MLE Web Data Entry System (WDES) at email@example.com if you have any questions about the program or would like to register for the online results reporting program.
Email MLE to sign up for the E-notification service on waived testing firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated: 3-17-08
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.