MLE offers prompt, knowledgeable customer service including experienced laboratory professionals for technical support. MLE Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to assist you with the following:
- Regulatory information.
- Order selection to ensure you enroll in the most economical order option(s) for the tests you perform.
- Feasibility of offering new analytes at your request.
- Support during proficiency testing events.
Additionally, experienced laboratory professionals will guide you through the following:
- Technical issues.
- Interpretation of your results.
- Steps necessary for corrective action.
Call MLE Customer Service 800-338-2746, option 5, or e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have any questions about MLE or other laboratory related questions.
E-mail MLE Web Data Entry System (WDES) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program or would like to register for the online results reporting program.
Email MLE to sign up for the E-notification service on waived testing email@example.com
Page updated: 3-17-08
Come visit the MLE Booth #3744 in Chicago at the AACC 2014 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO and pick up your free gift!
July 27- 31, 2014
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.