MLE offers prompt, knowledgeable customer service including experienced laboratory professionals for technical support. MLE Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to assist you with the following:
- Regulatory information.
- Order selection to ensure you enroll in the most economical order option(s) for the tests you perform.
- Feasibility of offering new analytes at your request.
- Support during proficiency testing events.
Additionally, experienced laboratory professionals will guide you through the following:
- Technical issues.
- Interpretation of your results.
- Steps necessary for corrective action.
Call MLE Customer Service 800-338-2746, option 5, or e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have any questions about MLE or other laboratory related questions.
E-mail MLE Web Data Entry System (WDES) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program or would like to register for the online results reporting program.
Email MLE to sign up for the E-notification service on waived testing email@example.com
Page updated: 3-17-08
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Pick up your free gift and join our "FitBit" raffle by entering your information into our fishbowl. One winner per day while exhibit is going on.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.