|Purchase MLE PT|
Improving Quality Patient Care Through Accurate Diagnostic Testing
The mission of Medical Laboratory Evaluation (MLE) is to administer a service-oriented laboratory proficiency testing program that provides the technical and educational tools necessary to assess, monitor and improve the quality of laboratory testing.
For over 40 years, MLE, a service of the American College of Physicians, has provided reliable, user-friendly proficiency testing (PT) services at a substantial cost savings for those labs that perform diagnostic testing where blood and bodily fluids are drawn. Our clients include a wide array of public and private clinical laboratories in over 50 countries.
MLE is approved by CMS, COLA, TJC, US state agencies and International regulatory bodies.
Are you CAP accredited? Whether you use MLE as your primary or secondary proficiency testing provider, you'll save on PT for the CAP accepted analytes that we offer and we'll even waive the annual administration fee your first year with us! When you order, select ADVANTAGE offer #10.
Why Choose MLE for Lab Proficiency Testing?
- Cost-effective “add-ons”
- Only 3 shipments per year
- ADVANTAGE discounts and Price Matching Option
- Off-Schedule Proficiency Testing—Available to every laboratory, regardless of MLE enrollment status
- Immediate, live Customer Service and Technical Support
- ACP membership entitles you to an annually waived administration of $85 in the MLE program
- Discounts for Multiple Facilities and Consultant Affiliation
- Discounts for U.S. Federal Agencies Worldwide
- Online result reporting—Vastly improved system with an intuitive, user-friendly approach
- Participant Summaries—Print the entire summary or only the pages you need
- Evaluation reports—Access reports from 2006 to present
- FREE continuing education courses
- Program Forms
Come visit the MLE Booth #3744 in Chicago at the AACC 2014 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO and pick up your free gift!
July 27- 31, 2014
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.