MKSAP 15 Digital
Knowledge to Go… Everywhere
Customers who have already purchased MKSAP 15 Complete or MKSAP 15 Digital can log in to MKSAP 15 your personal MKSAP 15 account online now.
The innovative digital format enables you to work at your own pace from multiple locations. Work online or even offline with the convenient CD-ROM. To synchronize your answers between the CD-ROM and Online format, simply upload your answers from the CD-ROM to your personal account online. Log on to any computer, and continue where you left off.
See if your answer is correct in real time
Find out instantly if you have answered the questions correctly and see how your peers responded during a special pretesting period. Link directly to the section of the syllabus that relates to each question—immediately. CME credit is a snap … just submit your answers for instant CME credit via the Web.
MKSAP 15 Digital is available for both PC and MacOS users. You can also answer MKSAP questions from your iPhone, iPad, or a Web-connected Smartphone and have your answers stored directly in your MKSAP 15 account so they’ll be there the next time you log on.
MKSAP 15 System Requirements
Online Application and MKSAP 15 Updates
- Mozilla Firefox 2+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari
- Fully iPad-compatible
- Broadband internet connection strongly recommended
- Visit: http://mksap15.acponline.org
Mobile Web Application
- Safari on iPhone or iPod Touch (with WiFi connection)
- Web browser on RIM Blackberry OS 4+ devices, e.g., Curve or Tour
- Web browser on Google Android devices
- Pocket IE on Windows Mobile devices
- webOS browser on Palm webOS devices
- Standard web browser on virtually all other web-enabled Smartphones
- Visit: http://mksap15m.acponline.org
- The CD-ROM is not compatible with all Mac OS systems (10.7+, non-Intel processors not supported)
- Windows XP/Vista/7 or MacOS 10.4 through 10.6 (Intel processors)
- 1.5+ GHz processor (minimum)
- 1 GB RAM (at least 4 GB recommended for Windows Vista or Windows 7 users)
- 400 MB free hard disk space
The MKSAP 15 online application will provide all of the features found on the CD-ROM. You can also access the program from anywhere via the Internet answering questions, looking up special topics, and reviewing the syllabus.
(CME credit is available through the CD-ROM, Online, or any combination of the two.)
Search Products & Services
More ACP & Partner Services
- Medical Laboratory Evaluation
- Running a Practice
- Liability Insurance (thedoctors.com)
- Group Insurance (themarshgroup.com)
- Mobile Resources
- IM In-Training Exam
- Meeting & Course Recordings (playbackacp.com)
- Mobile Resources
- ACP Medicine (acpmedicine.com)