ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague Program
for Members outside of the United States
Recommend ACP membership to your colleagues and earn a significant discount on your membership dues or even free membership!
Now you have the opportunity to provide your colleagues with the same clinical support and educational resources that you have enjoyed as an ACP member. Talk to your post-training colleagues about ACP today so they can experience the College’s benefits for themselves -- and join a worldwide internal medicine community of more than 137,000 members.
Ask your colleagues to join ACP today. To thank you for your time and effort, we offer the following recruitment program. Between now and March 15, 2015, receive:
- 25% discount on your 2015-16 annual dues when you recruit one new member
- 50% discount on your 2015-16 annual dues when you recruit two new members
- 75% discount on your 2015-16 annual dues when you recruit three new members
Plus, for every member recruited within the promotional period, you will receive an entry into a grand-prize drawing for a trip to Internal Medicine 2016 in Washingon, DCthat includes registration, airfare (up to $500), and four days of hotel accommodations
To be considered a "recruited" Member, your colleague must:
- Be a nonmember who is eligible for "full" ACP Membership or Physician Affiliate membership and pay $100 or more in dues.
- Submit a membership application, along with his or her dues payment, between April 1, 2014 and March 15, 2015.
- Write your name in the recruiter box on the top of the application.**
Download and print an application to personally deliver:
- Membership Application for International Physicians
- Physician Affiliate Application for International Physicians
This program is only valid for ACP members whose dues are paid for the current fiscal year.
*Please note that total dues credits earned in one yearly period cannot be greater than the amount of any recruiter's annual dues.
** If former Member, Physician Affiliate member, or Fellow reinstates membership within the promotional period and mentions your name, you can also receive a dues credit.