Past Articles Listed By Subject - Analyzing Annals
- Ebola - Fear and Practicing
- Clinical Guideline: Urinary Incontinence
- The Medicare Data Release Conundrum
- Burden of Changes in Pill Appearance
- Firearms & Public Health
- Aspirin for Prevention of Morbidity and Mortality From Preeclampsia: A Systematic Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- Virtual Autopsy With Multiphase Postmortem Computed Tomographic Angiography Versus Traditional Medical Autopsy to Investigate Unexpected Deaths of Hospitalized Patients. A Cohort Study
- Health Policy Basics: Medicaid Expansion
- Adult Vaccine Delivery & Recommended Immunization Schedule
- Video Learning: The Consult Guys: Atrial Fibrillation: How Controlled Is Well-Controlled?
- Health Policy Basics: Health Insurance Marketplaces
December ‘13/January '14
- Principles Supporting Dynamic Clinical Care Teams: An American College of Physicians Position Paper
- Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Adults: A Clinical Practice Guideline From the American College of Physicians
- Video Learning: Perioperative Risk Assessment – The Consult Guys
- Business and Ethics in Medical Research: Are Human Genes Patentable?
- Screening for HIV: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Find a Residency
Search ACP's Internal Medicine Residency Database for information on all internal medicine residency programs in the U.S. and Canada. (ACP Members only)
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.