Medical Student Perspective: Call for Article Submissions
Did you know that ACP accepts IMpact article submissions from Medical Student Members?
Share your experiences, study tips, school/life balance techniques, and relationship advice with your peers! ACP wants to know what resources are helping you survive medical school, what are you doing to prepare for exams, and how you are planning to tackle your medical school debt. Tell us your thoughts on applying to residency programs and preparing for the match.
Guidelines for submission:
- Articles should be approximately 700-1000 words
- Articles should be grammatically correct and free of errors
- Articles should be told from the writer’s point of view
- No scientific papers
Need Ideas? Here are some possible themes or topics:
- Your experience in your internal medicine clerkship
- Why you are choosing an internal medicine residency
- Strategies to prepare for exams
- Money management tips
- How to take time for yourself
- Overcoming interview anxiety
- Check out the archives to read previous articles
How to Submit
E-mail a Word document attachment of your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article. Submission does not guarantee your article will be published.
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Find a Residency
Search ACP's Internal Medicine Residency Database for information on all internal medicine residency programs in the U.S. and Canada. (ACP Members only)
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!