Medical Student Perspective: Call for Article Submissions
Did you know that ACP accepts article submissions from Medical Student Members for IMpact?
Share your experiences, study tips, school/life balance techniques, and relationship advice with your peers! ACP wants to know what resources are helping you survive medical school, what you doing to prepare for exams, and how are you planning to tackle your medical school debt. Tell us your thoughts on applying to residency programs and preparing for the match.
Guidelines for submission:
- Articles should be approximately 700-1000 words
- Articles should be grammatically correct and free of errors
- Articles should be told from the writer’s point of view
- No scientific papers
Need Ideas? Here are some possible themes or topics:
- Your experience in your internal medicine clerkship
- Why you are choosing an internal medicine residency
- Strategies to prepare for exams
- Money management tips
- How to take time for yourself
- Overcoming interview anxiety
- Check out the archives to read previous articles
How to Submit
E-mail a Word document attachment of your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article. Submission does not guarantee your article will be published.
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Find a Residency
Search ACP's Internal Medicine Residency Database for information on all internal medicine residency programs in the U.S. and Canada. (ACP Members only)
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.