Medical Student Perspectives: How to Submit to IMpact
Did you know that ACP accepts submissions from Medical Student Members for various sections of IMpact?
Guidelines for submission:
- Articles should be approximately 700-1000 words
- Articles should be grammatically correct and free of errors
- Articles should be told from the writer’s point of view
- No scientific papers
Need Ideas? Here are some possible themes or topics:
- Surviving medical school
- A day in the life of a medical student
- Study tips
- Helpful resources for medical students
- Check out the archives to read previous articles
How to Submit
E-mail a Word document attachment of your article to email@example.com.
IMpact staff reserves the right to edit your article. Submission does not guarantee your article will be published.
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Find a Residency
Search ACP's Internal Medicine Residency Database for information on all internal medicine residency programs in the U.S. and Canada. (ACP Members only)
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.