Feature: New Educational Items for Medical Students
Several new and updated educational items are now available from ACP for medical students for use in the third year internal medicine (IM) clerkship and to help in preparation for the USMLE Step 2 examination.
These materials have been created by IM clerkship directors and medical educators based on the Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine (CDIM) core curriculum for the third year, so they focus specifically on the content you need to know.
- Almost 100 chapters, 7 new
- Designed specifically to be used during the course of an 8-12 week IM clerkship
- Contains more color images, x-rays and ECGs than previous editions
- Each chapter identifies the appropriate self-assessment questions within MKSAP for Students
- Includes updated and additional web-based content
- Contains 450 questions, all new
- All questions can be answered by content presented in the companion textbook, Internal Medicine Essentials for Students
- Questions are categorized as ‘A level’ (advanced) or ‘B level’ (basic) by clerkship directors to help you better gauge your knowledge acquisition
- Adds more color images and ECGs compared to previous editions
- A completely new product combining the content of the Essentials textbook and MKSAP for Students
- Essentials and MKSAP for Students content is digitally linked, with navigation from text to questions or questions to text
- Includes the ability to make customized quizzes to test your knowledge
- Also contains the additional web-based content included with the Essentials textbook
- The cost for this combined product is much less than purchasing the Essentials textbook and MKSAP for Students together
A ‘flash card’ application for smartphone and web platforms based on the core curricular content for rapid, intense study of key information in preparation for both the clerkship and USMLE exams.
More information about these resources is available at www.acponline.org/medical_students/. Remember that ACP Medical Student Members receive a discount on the purchase price of any of these materials.
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Find a Residency
Search ACP's Internal Medicine Residency Database for information on all internal medicine residency programs in the U.S. and Canada. (ACP Members only)
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals - FREE to ACP Members!
|ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world's top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!|
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
|Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.|