Clinical Skills Video Collection
Subscribers to MKSAP 15 Complete receive free access to the ACP's Clinical Skills Collection, a $125 value. The Clinical Skills Collection provides detailed, hands-on instruction in 10 patient care areas:
- Arthrocentesis and Joint Injection
- Clinical Breast Examination
- Counseling for Behavior Change
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Lower Extremity
- Efficiency Through Communication
- Group Visits for Patients with Diabetes
- Pelvic Examination
- Sports Medicine Musculoskeletal Exam
- Toenail Avulsion Guide for Internist
- Using Skin Biopsy in the Office
The files are available in .mp4 format, which can be played in your browser using Windows Media Player or Quicktime plugins, or downloaded for use in your desktop media player or on your iPod or iPhone.
Already purchased MKSAP 15 Complete?
If you already have an ACP Online or PIER username, you may sign in to the Clinical Skills Video Collection now. If not or if you forget your login information, you can create a new username and password.
Need to purchase access?
Visit the online catalog to learn more and purchase MKSAP 15 Complete.
Load videos on your iPhone/iPod!
- Download one or more videos to your computer.
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone, iPod Touch, or video-capable iPod to your computer.
- Select "Add File to Library" from the File menu, navigate to where you downloaded the video(s) and add them.
- Click the connected device under "Devices" and then the "Movies" tab. If you haven't already checked the "Sync Movies" box, do so now and select the downloaded movie(s) to be added to your device.
- The next time you perform a sync, iTunes will automatically copy the video(s) to your device.
- On your device, select "Videos" to see/play your content.
Trouble viewing videos?
If you're using Internet Explorer, you may need to adjust your settings to properly view the videos in your browser. To verify and change your settings, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab. Deselect the check box next to "Allow active content to run in files on My Computer." Close your browser and reopen. Your settings will be applied and the videos should now play. If you're still having trouble, please make sure you have the Quicktime plugin installed.
IM Board Review Courses: Review medical content and improve test-taking skills with ACP's expert clinician educators as you prepare for the ABIM certification exam.
MKSAP: ACP's comprehensive Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program provides residents and practicing physicians with an up-to-date study resource for ABIM certification and recertification.
MKSAP for Students: Supplement your learning and reinforce key concepts with the fully revised and updated MKSAP for Students 5!
IM Essentials for Students: The fully revised and updated Internal Medicine Essentials for Students is the authoritative educational resource to augment learning during the third-year internal medicine clerkship.
Virtual Dx(SM): An online-only program that uses images and studies to challenge your diagnostic ability in a way that no textbook can.
Volunteer through ACP
ACP recognizes the importance of volunteerism and community service at both the national and local levels as part of its commitment to universal access to health care. View current volunteer opportunities and network with other ACP member volunteers today.
Earn MOC Points for Medical Knowledge
ACP offers its members many ways to earn ABIM MOC points for Medical Knowledge and to make the process easier. See our MOC Timeline Page for details.
Ceramic Bistro-Style ACP Mug
Enjoy your morning brew and show your ACP spirit with our 15-ounce dishwasher- and microwave-safe mug. Enjoy free shipping within the continental U.S.