Clinical Shorts Module 3
ABIM Code: IMI201301
- Transfusion Medicine – What are the Recommended Thresholds for Medical, Surgical and Critically Ill Patients
- A Primer on Topical Steroids for Rashes
- Comparing Oral Anticoagulants
- Treating Cellulitis – Assessing Risk for CA-MRSA and Non-MRSA and Treating Appropriately
- Best Practices in Smoking Cessation
- Stroke – Initial Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Dizziness – Serious or Trivial?
- Acute Coronary Syndrome – Who Should Undergo an Interventional Approach?
- Changing Paradigm for Cervical Cancer Screening – New Recommendations?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.