Clinical Shorts Module 3
ABIM Code: IMI201301
- Transfusion Medicine – What are the Recommended Thresholds for Medical, Surgical and Critically Ill Patients
- A Primer on Topical Steroids for Rashes
- Comparing Oral Anticoagulants
- Treating Cellulitis – Assessing Risk for CA-MRSA and Non-MRSA and Treating Appropriately
- Best Practices in Smoking Cessation
- Stroke – Initial Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Dizziness – Serious or Trivial?
- Acute Coronary Syndrome – Who Should Undergo an Interventional Approach?
- Changing Paradigm for Cervical Cancer Screening – New Recommendations?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals - FREE to ACP Members!
|ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world's top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!|
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
|Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.|