Clinical Shorts Module 3
ABIM Code: IMI201301
- Transfusion Medicine – What are the Recommended Thresholds for Medical, Surgical and Critically Ill Patients
- A Primer on Topical Steroids for Rashes
- Comparing Oral Anticoagulants
- Treating Cellulitis – Assessing Risk for CA-MRSA and Non-MRSA and Treating Appropriately
- Best Practices in Smoking Cessation
- Stroke – Initial Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Dizziness – Serious or Trivial?
- Acute Coronary Syndrome – Who Should Undergo an Interventional Approach?
- Changing Paradigm for Cervical Cancer Screening – New Recommendations?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.