Clinical Shorts Module 2
ABIM Code IMH201301
- Immunizations Whats New?
- Preoperative Use of BNP to Assess Cardiac Risk
- Treating Acute Contact Dermatitis: The Basics
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) What is the Recommended Basic Evaluation After Establishing the Diagnosis?
- Recognizing and Preventing the Top 10 Medication Errors
- Managing Pre-diabetes: Preventing or Slowing the Progression to Diabetes
- Atrial Fibrillation What is the Optimal Cardiac Rate Goal in Atrial Fibrillation and How is This Achieved?
- Atrial Fibrillation Risk Assessment: Who Should be Anticoagulated?
- Urinary Incontinence What is the Basic Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Therapy?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.