Clinical Shorts Module 2
ABIM Code IMH201301
- Immunizations Whats New?
- Preoperative Use of BNP to Assess Cardiac Risk
- Treating Acute Contact Dermatitis: The Basics
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) What is the Recommended Basic Evaluation After Establishing the Diagnosis?
- Recognizing and Preventing the Top 10 Medication Errors
- Managing Pre-diabetes: Preventing or Slowing the Progression to Diabetes
- Atrial Fibrillation What is the Optimal Cardiac Rate Goal in Atrial Fibrillation and How is This Achieved?
- Atrial Fibrillation Risk Assessment: Who Should be Anticoagulated?
- Urinary Incontinence What is the Basic Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Therapy?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.