Clinical Shorts Module 2
ABIM Code IMH201301
- Immunizations Whats New?
- Preoperative Use of BNP to Assess Cardiac Risk
- Treating Acute Contact Dermatitis: The Basics
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) What is the Recommended Basic Evaluation After Establishing the Diagnosis?
- Recognizing and Preventing the Top 10 Medication Errors
- Managing Pre-diabetes: Preventing or Slowing the Progression to Diabetes
- Atrial Fibrillation What is the Optimal Cardiac Rate Goal in Atrial Fibrillation and How is This Achieved?
- Atrial Fibrillation Risk Assessment: Who Should be Anticoagulated?
- Urinary Incontinence What is the Basic Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Therapy?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
New Leadership Webinars
The ACP Leadership Academy is offering FREE webinars covering the core tenets of leadership, leadership in hospital medicine, finance, and more.
Join ACP Today!
ACP membership connects you with like-minded colleagues and provides access to a variety of clinical resources, practice tools, and ways to earn MOC and CME.