Clinical Shorts Module 2
ABIM Code IMH201301
- Immunizations Whats New?
- Preoperative Use of BNP to Assess Cardiac Risk
- Treating Acute Contact Dermatitis: The Basics
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) What is the Recommended Basic Evaluation After Establishing the Diagnosis?
- Recognizing and Preventing the Top 10 Medication Errors
- Managing Pre-diabetes: Preventing or Slowing the Progression to Diabetes
- Atrial Fibrillation What is the Optimal Cardiac Rate Goal in Atrial Fibrillation and How is This Achieved?
- Atrial Fibrillation Risk Assessment: Who Should be Anticoagulated?
- Urinary Incontinence What is the Basic Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Therapy?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.