Clinical Shorts Module 2
ABIM Code IMH201301
- Immunizations Whats New?
- Preoperative Use of BNP to Assess Cardiac Risk
- Treating Acute Contact Dermatitis: The Basics
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) What is the Recommended Basic Evaluation After Establishing the Diagnosis?
- Recognizing and Preventing the Top 10 Medication Errors
- Managing Pre-diabetes: Preventing or Slowing the Progression to Diabetes
- Atrial Fibrillation What is the Optimal Cardiac Rate Goal in Atrial Fibrillation and How is This Achieved?
- Atrial Fibrillation Risk Assessment: Who Should be Anticoagulated?
- Urinary Incontinence What is the Basic Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Therapy?
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!