Clinical Shorts Module 1
ABIM Code IMG201301
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Assessing for Opioid Misuse Risk
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Monitoring for Opioid Misuse
- Fungal Infections of the Skin
- Behavioral Management of Dementia
- Postoperative Surveillance with Troponin Levels
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy – What is it and How to Treat?
- Fall Recognition and Prevention for Primary Care Providers
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the High Risk Orthopedic Patient?
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) – How to Determine Duration of Anticoagulation
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the Nonsurgical Hospitalized Patient
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.