Clinical Shorts Module 1
ABIM Code IMG201301
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Assessing for Opioid Misuse Risk
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Monitoring for Opioid Misuse
- Fungal Infections of the Skin
- Behavioral Management of Dementia
- Postoperative Surveillance with Troponin Levels
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy – What is it and How to Treat?
- Fall Recognition and Prevention for Primary Care Providers
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the High Risk Orthopedic Patient?
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) – How to Determine Duration of Anticoagulation
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the Nonsurgical Hospitalized Patient
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.