Clinical Shorts Module 1
ABIM Code IMG201301
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Assessing for Opioid Misuse Risk
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Monitoring for Opioid Misuse
- Fungal Infections of the Skin
- Behavioral Management of Dementia
- Postoperative Surveillance with Troponin Levels
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy – What is it and How to Treat?
- Fall Recognition and Prevention for Primary Care Providers
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the High Risk Orthopedic Patient?
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) – How to Determine Duration of Anticoagulation
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the Nonsurgical Hospitalized Patient
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.