Clinical Shorts Module 1
ABIM Code IMG201301
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Assessing for Opioid Misuse Risk
- Managing Noncancer Chronic Pain: Monitoring for Opioid Misuse
- Fungal Infections of the Skin
- Behavioral Management of Dementia
- Postoperative Surveillance with Troponin Levels
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy – What is it and How to Treat?
- Fall Recognition and Prevention for Primary Care Providers
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the High Risk Orthopedic Patient?
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) – How to Determine Duration of Anticoagulation
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) Prophylaxis in the Nonsurgical Hospitalized Patient
Visit clinical.playbackacp.com to order.
ACP MembersAccess your CME transcript
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.