Lyme Disease Initiative
The ACP Intiative on Lyme Disease is a project to educate physicians and provide clinical information on the evaluation and treatment of Lyme disease.
- Case Report Form
- Probability Calculator
- Patient's Guide
- Lyme Disease Self Assessment
- Advisory Panel
For additional information on Lyme disease, visit these additional online resources:
- MKSAP 16
- ACP Smart Medicine (ACP Members only)
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Lyme Disease Education page at the University of Connecticut.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Lyme Disease
Page updated: 1/28/10
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!