Lyme Disease Initiative
The ACP Intiative on Lyme Disease is a project to educate physicians and provide clinical information on the evaluation and treatment of Lyme disease.
- Case Report Form
- Probability Calculator
- Patient's Guide
- Lyme Disease Self Assessment
- Advisory Panel
For additional information on Lyme disease, visit these additional online resources:
- MKSAP 16
- ACP Smart Medicine (ACP Members only)
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Lyme Disease Education page at the University of Connecticut.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Lyme Disease
Page updated: 1/28/10
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.
Have questions about the new ABIM MOC Program?
One Click to Confidence - Free to members
ACP Smart Medicine is a new, online clinical decision support tool specifically for internal medicine. Get rapid point-of-care access to evidence-based clinical recommendations and guidelines. Plus, users can easily earn CME credit. Learn more