Lyme Disease Initiative
The ACP Intiative on Lyme Disease is a project to educate physicians and provide clinical information on the evaluation and treatment of Lyme disease.
- Case Report Form
- Probability Calculator
- Patient's Guide
- Lyme Disease Self Assessment
- Advisory Panel
For additional information on Lyme disease, visit these additional online resources:
- MKSAP 16
- ACP Smart Medicine (ACP Members only)
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Lyme Disease Education page at the University of Connecticut.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Lyme Disease
Page updated: 1/28/10
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.