Comparative Guideline Tables
Comparative Guideline Tables are succinct summaries of recommendations from a variety of US and international organizations regarding controversial topics in screening, prevention, and management.
- Aspirin for Primary Prevention
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Calcium and Vitamin D for Primary Prevention of Fractures
- Lipid Screening in Adults
- Nonoccupational Postexposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) for HIV
- Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV
- Screening for Diabetes
- Screening for Hepatitis C Virus
- Screening for HIV
- Screening for Osteoporosis
- Screening for Prostate Cancer
Patient summaries are available for many of ACP's guidelines and guidance statements.
Request bulk reprints of all guidelines published in Annals of Internal Medicine.
Search ACP's complete collection of clinical, ethics, and public policy recommendations.
High Value Care
Access resources and information for ACP's High Value Care initiative.
Access your peers' clinical expertise in our ACP members-only Special Interest Groups virtual community.
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.