- ACP crosswalk analysis of the President's budget proposal for FY2015 (4-Mar-14)
- ACP crosswalk analysis of FY2014 Omnibus Appropriations as enacted (23-Jan-14)
- ACP Letter to Senate Budget Conference Leaders (25-Oct-13)
- Joint letter to House and Senate Appropriations Committees Supporting Funding for AHRQ for FY2014 (17-Apr-13)
- Staff analysis of provisions in the Presidentís FY2014 budget that are of significance to the College and its priorities (10-Apr-13)
- Letter to Congress regarding Fiscal Year 2014 302(b) allocation to the Labor, HHS, Education and Related Agencies Appropriations Subcommittee (16-Apr-13)
- Joint letter to House and Senate Appropriations Committees Supporting Funding for HRSA for FY2014 (29-Mar-13)
- ACP Statement for the Record to the House and Senate Labor-Health and Human Services-Education Appropriations Subcommittee for FY2014 (15-Mar-13)
- Joint Letter Urging Increased Funding for Public Health Through the Function 550/Discretionary Budget Allocation in Fiscal Year 2014 (4-Mar-13)
- Joint Letter to the President Urging Sustained Funding for the Title VII and Title VIII Programs in Fiscal Year 2014 Budget (27-Feb-13)
- Joint Letter to the House and Senate Appropriations Committees asking for sustained funding for the Title VII and Title VIII Programs in the Fiscal Year 2013 Appropriations Bill (27-Feb-13)
- Joint Letter to Members of the House of Representatives Urging Funding for AHRQ (30-Jul-12)
- ACP Statement for the Record to the House and Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor-Health and Human Services-Education for FY2013 (29-Mar-12)
- Joint Letter to the House and Senate Appropriations Committees Supporting Funding for Title VII and VIII programs for FY2013 (22-Mar-12)
- Joint Letter to the House and Senate Appropriations Committees Supporting Funding for HRSA for FY2013 (22-Mar-12)
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
Is assimilation inevitable for independent physician practices?
- Thursday, October 9, 2014
Who's to blame for unexpected doctor bills?
- Thursday, October 2, 2014
Imagine if your mechanic couldn't fix your care before consulting an
"electronic car record"
-Monday, September 8, 2014
The ACP Advocate Newsletter
- Guidelines on Ebola, Open Enrollment Approaches, and the Role of
October 24, 2014
Changes from the Veterans Health Administration and ACP Considers the
October 10, 2014
Seeking Action on the SGR and Pay Parity, A New EHR Rule Examined, and
Preparing for ICD-10
September 26, 2014