Other Issues of Interest
- Implementation of the ICD – 10 (9/6/13)
- Firearm Injury Prevention (Guidance)
- ACP Statement on the President’s Proposal to Prevent Firearm Injuries (1/16/13)
- Annals of Internal Medicine Editorial (1/1/13)
- ACP Statement: Reducing Firearms-Related Deaths and Injuries (12/20/12)
- Current ACP Policy (1996 paper, reaffirmed by BoR in 2006)
- ACP Statement of Principles on the Role of Governments in Regulating the Patient-Physician Relationship
- CMS Announces Key Dates for ACO Shared Savings Program and Advance Payment Model Applications
- State Immigration Initiatives Affecting Access to Health Care
- Sustainable Growth Rate (SGR) (9/6/13)
- Medicare Bonuses
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
Is assimilation inevitable for independent physician practices?
- Thursday, October 9, 2014
Who's to blame for unexpected doctor bills?
- Thursday, October 2, 2014
Imagine if your mechanic couldn't fix your care before consulting an
"electronic car record"
-Monday, September 8, 2014
The ACP Advocate Newsletter
- Guidelines on Ebola, Open Enrollment Approaches, and the Role of
October 24, 2014
Changes from the Veterans Health Administration and ACP Considers the
October 10, 2014
Seeking Action on the SGR and Pay Parity, A New EHR Rule Examined, and
Preparing for ICD-10
September 26, 2014