State of the Nation's Health Care: Archive
- State of the Nationís Health Care 2009: ACP Says Immediate, Sustained and Dramatic Steps are Needed to Expand Coverage and Access to Primary Care Doctors (2-Feb-09)
- State of the Nationís Health Care 2008: ACP Calls on Candidates to Create Improved U.S. Health Care System (31-Jan-08)
- State of the Nationís Health Care 2007: ACP Releases Comprehensive Reforms to Move towards Patient-Centered Care (22-Jan-07)
- State of the Nationís Health Care 2006: ACP Releases Proposals to Avert Looming Collapse of Primary Care (30-Jan-06)
- The State of the Nation's Health Care 2005: Strengthening the Patient-Physician Relationship (2-Feb-05)
- Remarks by Charles K. Francis, MD, FACP, President ACP
- Remarks by Robert B Doherty, Senior Vice President Department of Governmental Affairs and Public Policy
- The State of the Nation's Health Care 2004: Better Coverage, Less Red Tape, Better Use of Health Information Technology, and Improved Access to Primary Care Doctors (15-Jan-04)
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
Is assimilation inevitable for independent physician practices?
- Thursday, October 9, 2014
Who's to blame for unexpected doctor bills?
- Thursday, October 2, 2014
Imagine if your mechanic couldn't fix your care before consulting an
"electronic car record"
-Monday, September 8, 2014
The ACP Advocate Newsletter
- Guidelines on Ebola, Open Enrollment Approaches, and the Role of
October 24, 2014
Changes from the Veterans Health Administration and ACP Considers the
October 10, 2014
Seeking Action on the SGR and Pay Parity, A New EHR Rule Examined, and
Preparing for ICD-10
September 26, 2014