State of the Nation's Health Care 2013
Internists Issue Two-pronged Plan to Improve Health Care System and End 'Assault' on the Patient-Physician Relationship
ACP's annual State of the U.S. Health Care Report, released on February 20, 2013, calls for continued improvement in the health care system to expand coverage and reduce unnecessary costs, and the elimination of government interference in the patient-physician relationship.
- Full report on the State of the Nation's Health Care
- Summary of Key Points
- Recommendations to Make the Health System More Effective
- Recommendations to Reduce Intrusions on the Patient-Physician Relationship
- Remarks from ACP President David L. Bronson, MD, FACP
- Remarks from ACP's Senior Vice President of Governmental Affairs and Public Policy, Robert B. Doherty
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
The ACP Advocate Newsletter
- Advocating for Medicaid Pay Parity, Primary Care Medicare Bonus, and
Addressing the VA Scandal
June 27, 2014
Scrutinizing Health Plan Adequacy Standards, Data on Gifts and Grants
to Physicians, ACP Honors...
June 13, 2014
Highlights from this Year's Annual Leadership Day, and a First Quarter
Rise in Health Care Spending
May 30, 2014