State of the Nationís Health Care 2012
Congress Told to Replace Sequestration Cuts with Alternative to Achieve Fiscally, Socially Responsible Policies
On January 26, 2012 at ACPís annual report on the state of the U.S. health care system we told Congress that the across-the-board cuts called for in 2011ís budget deal needed to be replaced with a framework that would gain health care savings while preserving funding for critical programs.
- Full Report on the State of the Nationís Health Care
- One-page summary of key points
- Remarks from ACP President Virginia L. Hood, MBBS, MPH, FACP
- Remarks from ACPís Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and Public Policy, Robert B. Doherty
- Presentation on the State of the Nationís Health Care
- One-page summary of Impact of Budget Cuts on Critical Programs
- One-page summary of A Framework for a Better Approach to Lowering Health Care Costs
- Questions to ask Republican Candidates
- Questions to ask Democratic Candidates
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
Are we about to see the death of fee-for-service?
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Martin Luther King and the Moral Case for Medicaid Expansion
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015
How's that? New GOP-controlled Congress wants to raise the deficit and put more people in government health care?
- Thursday, January 8, 2015
The ACP Advocate Newsletter
The ACA's 2015 Challenges, ACP on Clinical Documentation, and Ending
Site of Service Fees
January 23, 2015
States Tackle Pay Parity & Medicaid Expansion, ACA Programs Helping Cut
January 9, 2015
- ACP Members in Congress and Medicare Payment Cuts on the Horizon
December 19, 2014