State of the Nationís Health Care 2012
Congress Told to Replace Sequestration Cuts with Alternative to Achieve Fiscally, Socially Responsible Policies
On January 26, 2012 at ACPís annual report on the state of the U.S. health care system we told Congress that the across-the-board cuts called for in 2011ís budget deal needed to be replaced with a framework that would gain health care savings while preserving funding for critical programs.
- Full Report on the State of the Nationís Health Care
- One-page summary of key points
- Remarks from ACP President Virginia L. Hood, MBBS, MPH, FACP
- Remarks from ACPís Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and Public Policy, Robert B. Doherty
- Presentation on the State of the Nationís Health Care
- One-page summary of Impact of Budget Cuts on Critical Programs
- One-page summary of A Framework for a Better Approach to Lowering Health Care Costs
- Questions to ask Republican Candidates
- Questions to ask Democratic Candidates
ACP Policies and Recommendations
This library is a collection of ACP's Clinical Guidelines, Ethical Guidelines, Policy Statements, and copies of testimony and letters to government and non-government officials.
The ACP Advocate Blog
Medicare and physicians, 50 years together; it's complicated
- Thursday, July 30, 2015
Putting to Rest the "Death Panel" Lie
- Tuesday, July 21, 2015
ACP and the "LGBT Agenda"
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015