- Important Visa Information for ACP Internal Medicine 2010
- Internal Medicine: Global Perspectives
- Important Announcement: World Congress of Internal Medicine
- Update Your Knowledge with MKSAP 15 Q & A
- ACP Clinical Guidelines
- ACP Leaders on the Road
- International Member Spotlight: Oscar Leonel Rueda Ochoa, MD, FACP
- Future World Wide Internal Medicine Meetings
- New International Fellows
- Highlights from ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist
- College Corner
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.