International Candidates elected to Fellowship in ACP July 1, 2009
ACP is pleased to announce the following newly elected International Fellows, who were recommended by the Credentials Subcommittee and approved for election by the Board of Regents. They are listed by current location and may have been credentialed through a different Chapter.
Tunde Maiyaki Ibrahim, MBBS, FWACP - Shepparton, Victoria
- Muhammad Hasibur Rahman, MBBS - Mymensingh, Dhaka
- Samiran Kumar Saha, MBBS - Dhaka
Sk. Md. Abu Zafar, MBBS - Dhaka
Jorge L. Hidalgo, Sr., MD - Belize City
Tzu K. Lee, MBBS - Edmonton, Alberta
- Simon Neil Finkle, MD - Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Farid Boutros, MBBCh - Scarborough, Ontario
Hector Ugalde Prieto, MD - Santiago
Abraham Haileamlak Mitike, MD - Jimma
Gunter Ollenschlager, MD - Cologne
- Ashok Kumar Agarwal, MBBS - New Delhi
Col. Velu Nair, MBBS - Delhi
Czeresna H. Soejono, MD, PhD, FICP - Jakarta-Selatan
Mordchai Ravid, MD - Tel Aviv
Giuseppe Licata, MD - Rome
- Mitsumasa Kishimoto, MD - Chiba
- Kiyoyuki Ogata, MD - Tokyo
Satoshi Ogata, MD - Hiroshima
Ernest Ekong, MD - Lagos
Mai A. Mahmoud, MBBS - Doha
- Ali Ahmed Al-Qarni, MBBS - Al-Hasa
- Muhammad K. Anis, MBBS - Al Ahsa Eastern
- Lina Faysal El Kibbe, MD - Riyadh
- Hani T. Mustafa, MBBCh - Al Ahsa
Wafic S. Wafa, MD - Riyadh
Eng Kiong Teo, MBBS - Singapore
Prof. Serhat Unal, MD - Ankara
United Arab Emirates
Shaheenah S. Dawood, MBBCh - Dubai
Hussain Al-Sardar, MBChB - Southend on Sea
- Esther Maria Chirinos, MD - Punto Fijo Falcón
- Vladimir Fuenmayor, MD - Eastado Miranda
- Paul H. Haiek, MD - Caracas
- Gary A. Sterba, MD - Caracas
- Carlos Tarazona, MD - Caracas
Antonio G. Tristano, MD - Caracas
For a Fellowship inquiry kit, contact Customer Service at +215-351-2600 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET). The contents of the Fellowship inquiry kits also may be downloaded from the ACP Web site. Fellowship candidates are required to include payment for the Fellowship initiation fee (currently $150) with their proposal form, and membership dues must be in good standing. Candidates for Direct Fellowship are required to include payment for the first year's dues as well. Candidates are elected to Fellowship on a bi-monthly basis.
Advancement to Fellowship
The current ACP guidelines acknowledge a range of professional activities that indicate continuing scholarship and professional achievement. You no longer have to publish to qualify for advancement. Information: Mariana Hotea, Credentials Administrator, +215-351-2709, or go to the Membership section of ACP Online.
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.