Practicing in the US
These resources are provided by Dr. Tanveer Mir, a former ACP Governor, and Dr. Faroque Khan, a former ACP Regent and are currently under the oversight of the IMG Task Force, a group founded under the ACP Membership Committee in 2005. The task force thanks Dr. Mir and Dr. Khan for establishing this collection and obtaining many of the articles.
- ACP programs and policies of special interest to IMGs
- Articles of interest for IMGs
- Ethics and professionalism
- Home country and families in home country
- Insurance: Medical liability insurance
- Internet searching for medical education and medical practice
- Jobs and careers post-training
- Messages from ACP leadership and selected IMGs in the College
- Post training issues
- Residency training and residency programs
- Return to home country
- Spanish-speaking IMGs: Special issues
- Weblinks of interest
- Applying to the U.S. for training
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.