Congratulations to Our Members!
2012 Internal Medicine Abstract Presenters
We were honored to have 6 Chapter Members represent our Chapter for the Associate and Medical Student Abstract Competition held during Internal Medicine 2012 in New Orleans.
- Cynthia E Collins, DO, Associate - Quality Improvement-Patient Safety Poster Finalist
- William Aaron Hood, DO, Associate - Clinical Research Poster Finalist
- Dheeraj Kodali, MD, Associate - Clinical Vignette Poster Finalist
- Abdel Rahman M Lataifeh, MD, Associate - Clinical Vignette Poster Finalist
- Adam H Maghrabi, MD, Associate - Clinical Research Poster Finalist
- Steven Francis Sorci, MD, Associate - Clinical Research Poster Finalist
Congratulations to our 2011 Chapter Winners!
West Virginia University Charleston Division:
Asif Khan, MD
Moniba Nazeef, MD
Omer Jamil, MD
Naga Raja, MD
Coach: Nicholas Young, MD
Associates Abstract Research
William Aaron Hood, MD
Associates Abstract Clinical Vignette
Abdel Rahman Lataifeh, MD
Medical Student Abstract Research
Congratulations to Amy Kathryn Gessford, DO of Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University (Charleston Division) Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Program who was a 2011 Research Poster Winner at Internal Medicine 2011 for Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: Grass is not always Greener
Congratulations to the following West Virginia Chapter members who were elected to Fellowship in the last six months:
- Nabiel AlKhouri, MD FACP
- Larry D Dial, MD FACP
- Ahmad R Nusair, MBBS FACP
- Bethany S Pellegrino, MD FACP
- Rajesh Sehgal, MD FACP
- Kimberly A Spurlock, DO FACP
The West Virginia Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Fikadu Gebreyes Tekleyes, MD
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Karen Clark, MD, FACP.
Page updated: 8/13/12