Information for Resident/Fellow MembersLinks to Local Residency Programs
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Speical Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search theMentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 8/22/14
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2014
- Wisconsin Chapter Meeting-Register Now!
- Read About Our New Governor
- A Report from Wisconsinís Internal Medicine Physician Specialists:
How Will the Medicaid Expansion Benefit Wisconsin?
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
Become a fan of the ACP Wisconsin Chapter Facebook page!