Congratulations to Reza Shaker (Milwaukee), who has been awarded a Master of the College. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery of health care, or contributions to medical literature. He was presented with this honor at the Convocation Ceremony during Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco.
New Members and Fellows
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates physicians who have been elected to Fellowship in the College in the past six months as well as welcomes its new Members. Please view the list and join us in celebrating with them!
Celebrate the accomplishments of your colleagues by reading about our chapter awardees and join us in celebrating with them!
2013 Internal Medicine Abstract Presenters
We were honored to have ten chapter members represent our chapter for the Associate and Medical Student Abstract Competition held during Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco.
- Elizabeth R Duke, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Research
- Alice Jacob, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Ben Ravaee, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Emily Fisher, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Jonathan S Kurman, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Lyndsey N Runaas, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Natalia Usoltseva, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Zainab Ajoke Ashir, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Elizabeth Pyne, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Elyse Leevan, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Vignette
The Wisconsin Chapter would like to thank the following member(s) for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Kesavan Kutty, MD FCCP MACP
- Bartho Caponi, III MD
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please e-mail it to Jenni Kilpatrick.
- 2013 Chapter Meeting Abstracts
- Governor's Newsletter - October 2013
- A Report from Wisconsinís Internal Medicine Physician Specialists:
How Will the Medicaid Expansion Benefit Wisconsin?
- Read About Our Governor Elect
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
Become a fan of the ACP Wisconsin Chapter Facebook page!