Virginia Chapter Research and Clinical Vignette Competition
The Virginia Chapter of the American College of Physicians will hold its Annual Associate's Meeting on January 12, 2013 at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia residency program and will be held on the VCU campus in Richmond. We invite ACP Associate and Medical Student Members to submit an abstract for the competition. Please note that all abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Abstract Rules and Regulations
- Electronic Abstract Submission Form
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 1, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
E-mail Ann Tennett at email@example.com with any questions.
Page updated: 7/27/12
- Medical Students Steps to Success Meeting
- Early Career Physicians Interest Group
- We are proud to announce that Jeffrey P. Harris, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, William E. Fox, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- ACP Virginia Chapter Facebook Page