Information for Residents
View a list of Military Internal Medicine Programs
E-mail your Uniformed Services Representative from the national Council of Associates, Brent Wallace Lacey, MD with any questions or comments.
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 5/17/13