Early Career Physicians Resources
Early Career Physician Social Event
Adventure Science Center
Chapter Council of Early Career Physicians
Our Council of Early Career Physicians is dynamic and looking for ways to serve our Early Career Physicians. Contact a Council member with ideas of what they can do for you!
Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as ACP Smart Medicine (DynaMed Plus).
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 7/24/2015
- 2015 Chapter Meeting
September 11-12, 2015
- Chapter Abstract Competition
Submission deadline: July 31, 2015
- Narrative Medicine Contest
Submission deadline: August 10, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter July 2015
- We are proud to announce that Clifton R. Cleaveland, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly