For Resident/Fellow Members
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Matt N. Bien, MD, FACP
- We are proud to announce that Donald W. Humphreys, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- South Dakota/Nebraska Chapters Joint Annual Meeting>br /> September 16-18, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- 2014 SD Awardees
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- South Dakota Chapter Recognized as an Evergreen All-Star
- Member Accomplishments
- Chapter Archives
South Dakota Chapter Interim Governor:
Richard P Holm, MD, MACP
SD American College of Physicians
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
SD Chapter Administrative Assistant