Call for Abstracts: Research Presentations and Clinical Vignette Presentations Competition
The South Carolina Chapter of the American College of Physicians will hold its Annual Scientific Meeting on October 11-14, 2012 at the Sonesta Resort (formerly the Crowne Plaza) in Hilton Head Island. We invite ACP Medical Student Members and ACP Associate (medical interns, residents, and fellows) Members to submit an abstract for the competition. Research presentations and clinical vignette presentations are accepted.
If you are not yet an ACP member, join today!
- You must register for the meeting (it's free) before you can submit your abstract.
- Then, complete a conflict of interest form* (see below)
- Submit your abstract online via the Electronic Abstract Submission Form
- Additional instructions/guidelines can be found here.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 6, 2012 at 11:59 p.m.
*Please note that in accordance with ACCME guidelines, a Conflict of Interest Form MUST be completed by everyone involved in the production of each poster or case being submitted for presentation at the meeting--not just the first author. Please complete the Conflict of Interest Form.
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE FORM AND EITHER FAX OR SCAN AND EMAIL TO:
Mary Beth Poston, MD
E-mail Mary Beth Poston, MD with any questions.
Page updated: 6/11/12