Congratulations to Fred J. Schiffman, MD, MACP of Providence who has been selected to become Master of the College (MACP) in April 2015. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
2014 Chapter Awards
Warmest congratulations go out to the following:
Mark E Braun, MD, FACP - Governorís Award Robert A Carnevale, MD, FACP - Irving Addison Beck Laureate Award Joseph D Sweeney, MD, FACP - Milton Hamolsky Lifetime Achievement Award
Congratulations to Our New Rhode Island ACP Fellows!
View the full list of members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months.
Have you received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the newsletter and post the information on our Chapter website as well. Please e-mail items of interest to Donna Goodnow, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: 3/30/2015
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition - Special Issue!
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Competition
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Meeting: Register Now!
- Spring Chapter Meeting Planning Survey
- Presentations from 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Held on Thursday, May 8, 2014
- Download the 2014 Abstract Booklet
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments