2014 Internal Medicine Abstract Competition Winner
Special congratulations to Ella Anne Damiano, Brown Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island, who was a winner in the Medical Student Abstract Presentations category at Internal Medicine 2014. Her poster title was "Infliximab Induced Severe Hypertriglyceridemia and Eruptive Xanthomas".
Congratulations to Our New Rhode Island ACP Fellows!
View the full list of members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months.
The Rhode Island Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Than Win, MBBS FACP
Have you . . . received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the newsletter and post the information on our Chapter website as well. Please e-mail items of interest to Donna Goodnow, at email@example.com.
Page updated: 7/18/14
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Meeting: Register Now!
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - November 2014 Edition
- Spring Chapter Meeting Planning Survey
- Presentations from 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Held on Thursday, May 8, 2014
- Download the 2014 Abstract Booklet
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments