Rhode Island Medical Student Resources
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 12/13/13
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- Save the Date! 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Thursday, May 8, 2014
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - Nov. 2013 Edition
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2013
- 2013 Leadership Day Photos
- 2013 RI Chapter Meeting Presentations
- 2013 Edition of RI Chapter Abstracts
- Member Accomplishments