Public Policy & Advocacy Archives
Governor Advocates for Rhode Island Membership
- Healthcare Solutions Partnership Committee September 4, 2008 : The Lifespan Care New England Proposed Merger-September 2008. Please review a summary by Dr. Hollmann (Chairman) of the discussion and recommendations.
- The Lifespan/Care New England Merger and Health Care in Rhode Island-article by N.S. Damle, MD, FACP
- Read this important article by the Governor regarding Retail Based Health Clinics.
- Please take a moment to review the Governor's article on The Impact of "Preauthorization" for Advanced Medical Imaging on Health Care and Primary Care Medicine.
Governor Advocates for Physician and Practice Issues with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- On April 10, 2007, our Governor sent the following letter to Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Rhode Island advocating for intermists to receive an increase in the fee schedule.
- On April 23, 2007, this response letter from Jim Purcell, President and CEO of Blue Cross of Rhode Island was received.
- On May 22, 2007, our Governor sent the following letter to UnitedHealth Care of New England advocating for fair compensation for internists and their critical work citing the communitment Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Rhode Island made for regional parity in reimbursement.
Page updated: 05/25/10
- Save the Date! 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Thursday, May 8, 2014
- 2013 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Vision Statements
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - Nov. 2013 Edition
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2013
- 2013 Leadership Day Photos
- 2013 RI Chapter Meeting Presentations
- 2013 Edition of RI Chapter Abstracts
- Member Accomplishments