ACP Puerto Rico Chapter Associates Clinical Vignettes and Research Competition
Below are the instructions for submissions to the chapter's 2013 abstract competition:
- All abstracts must be submitted online utilizing the ACP Abstract Submission Form.
- Abstracts submission deadline: midnight on October 18, 2013.
- All participants, including students, residents and attendings should be a Resident/Fellow Member or Medical Student member of the ACP Puerto Rico Chapter.
- All the presentations must be in English.
- The allotted time for oral presentations will be 10 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions & answers.
- Final decision of the accepted abstracts for oral or poster presentation will be made by the Scientific Committee.
Please contact Hilton Franqui Rivera, MD, FACP if you have any questions about the abstract competition.
Page updated: 08/19/13
Ivonne Z. Jimenez Velazquez, MD, FACP,
Interim Governor, Puerto Rico Chapter