Young Physician Resources
Southeastern Pennsylvania Young Physicians Newsletters
The Southeastern Region's Council of Young Physicians produces a newsletter to inform and update the region's young physicians. Take a few moments to learn more about what's going on!
Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 4/4/14
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2014
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2014
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2014
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: