Resident/Fellow Members Resources
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 2/20/2015
- February 2015 PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- February 2015 PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- January 2015 PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: