Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Albert Einstein Wins 2012 National Doctor's Dilemma Competition!
Congratulations to the team from Albert Einstein Medical Center, who won this year's national Doctor's Dilemma competition held in New Orleans at Internal Medicine 2012!
2012 Southeast Region Associate Abstract Competition
Celebrate with the winners of the Southeastern Region's abstract competition and view their abstracts.
2012 Eastern Region Associate Abstract Competition
Congratulations to the winners of the Eastern Region's abstract competition!
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Young Physicians, Associates and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Young Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Young Physicians
Associate Activities and Resources (Resident members)
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 6/17/13
- Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2013
- Western Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2013
- Southeast Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2013
- Maintenance of Certification Sessions - March 23, 2013
- Learn about PAS Governor-elect Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Darilyn V. Moyer, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: