Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members & Students
2014 PA Eastern Region Resident/Medical Student Abstract Competitions
The Eastern Region congratulates the four first-place winners of the Poster and Medical Jeopardy competition held at PinnacleHealth in Harrisburg in October.
2014 PA Western Region Resident/Medical Student Abstract Competitions
The Western Region congratulates the its abstract competition winners!
PA Eastern Region Doctor's Dilemma Competition
Congratulations to the team from Packer/Gutherie, who won this year's PA Eastern Doctor's Dilemma competition! Team members were Muhammad U. Khan, MBBS, Vishwa Kundoor, MD, Sandhya Sharma, MBBS, Mayanka Kamboj, MBBS (alternate), Asad Shafiq, MBBS (alternate), Sean Devine, MD, Coach, Victor Kolade, MBBS, FACP Alternate Coach, and Program Director Dwight Stapleton, MD, FACP.
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Early Career Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Early Career Physicians
Resident/Fellow Member Activities and Resources
Resident/Fellow Member Resources
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- February 2015 PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- February 2015 PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- January 2015 PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: