Pennsylvania Eastern Region Poster and Doctors' DilemmaTM Competitions
When: Held Saturday, November 9
Where: The Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton
All are invited to the November 9 competitions featuring posters created and presented by Pennsylvania Eastern Region medical residents and medical students. Winners receive recognition, cash prizes and a trip to the national competition held by the American College of Physicians in Orlando next April.
Posters will be exhibited and judged starting at 8:30 a.m.
The always fun and exciting Doctors' DilemmaTM (Medical Jeopardy) tournament will begin at 9:00 a.m.
The Wright Center for Graduate Medical Education and The Commonwealth Medical College are hosting these competitions in conjunction with the PA Chapter of the American College of Physicians. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for members of our community to meet, network, and see the work of area medical residents and students.
For more information, contact John Derrickson.
Page updated: 10/07/13
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: