Pennsylvania Medical Student Resources
Scott Paradise (left), co-president of the Internal Medicine Interest Group at Penn State University College of Medicine at Hershey, presents gift card prizes to winners and Scott Douglas (center) and Kyle Burch (right). They recently joined the Interest Group as part of its fall recruiting campaign, and then won the prizes. The Interest Group holds a series of activities that introduce new medical students to internal medicine and its many specialties. Congratulations, Kyle and Scott!
Congratulations to Pennsylvania Western Region Medical Student Stephanie E. Dreifuss, a third year student at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Stephanie had three posters accepted into the ACP national competition at Internal Medicine 2013 and was also invited to give an oral presentation. This is an amazing accomplishment, so please join us in congratulating her!
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 4/18/14
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2014
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2014
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - February 2014
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: