Pennsylvania Medical Student Resources
Scott Paradise (left), co-president of the Internal Medicine Interest Group at Penn State University College of Medicine at Hershey, presents gift card prizes to winners and Scott Douglas (center) and Kyle Burch (right). They recently joined the Interest Group as part of its fall recruiting campaign, and then won the prizes. The Interest Group holds a series of activities that introduce new medical students to internal medicine and its many specialties. Congratulations, Kyle and Scott!
Congratulations to Pennsylvania Western Region Medical Student Stephanie E. Dreifuss, a third year student at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Stephanie had three posters accepted into the ACP national competition at Internal Medicine 2013 and was also invited to give an oral presentation. This is an amazing accomplishment, so please join us in congratulating her!
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 5/22/2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- February 2015 PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- February 2015 PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- January 2015 PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
David L. George, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: