Albert Einstein Wins 2012 National Doctor's Dilemma Competition!
Albert Einstein Medical Center's winning Doctor's Dilemma (Medical Jeopardy) Team celebrates victory over 31 other medical resident teams from throughout the US. Teams competed in the American College of Physicians' Medical Jeopardy tournament, held at the ACP's national scientific meeting in New Orleans April 19-21, 2012. Pictured above (L to R), are Dr. Riyaj Kasekar, coach, Dr. Praveen Ramakrishnan, Dr. Guillermo Garrido and Dr. Jedrzej Wykretowicz. Not pictured are Dr. Mahasweta Gooptu, the back-up in case anyone got sick, and Dr. Steve Sivak, Chairman of the Department of Medicine. Both were valuable cheerleaders for this phenomenal team during the three-day competition. Well done, Team!
Pictured (from Left): Steve Sivak, MD, FACP, Chairman of Medicine at AEMC, Steve Weinberger, MD, MBA, FACP, ACP Executive Vice President and CEO, Patrick Alguire, MD, FACP, ACP Senior Vice President fo Medical Education, team members Guillermo Garrido, MD, Jedrzej Wykretowicz, MD, Praveen Ramakrishnan, MD, Riyaj Kasekar, MD, team coach, and Glenn Eiger, MD, FACP, Associate Chairman of Medicine and Program Director. (Not pictured: Mahasweta Gooptu, MD, alternate team member)
- February 2015 PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- February 2015 PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- January 2015 PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: