Achieving Optimal Work-Life Balance: Mistakes Made, Lessons Learned
Sponsored by the Council of Young Physicians of the ACP Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter
You are invited to attend a dinner meeting on March 13, 2013 from 6:00-8:15 p.m. The program features three panelists who will share their successes and failures on the topic Work-Life Balance – It’s for Everyone? It will be held at a restaurant in the Fairmount Section of Philadelphia.
This event is complimentary but you must register in advance. Deadline is March 7. Email John Derrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, facility and cell phone number. Confirmation and directions will be sent individually to each registrant.
Register Now, Please!
Page updated: 01/23/13
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: