Pennsylvania Chapter Western Region Abstract Competition
Deadline Sunday, August 25, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, August 25, 2013
This competition is limited to resident and medical student members of the ACP Pennsylvania Western Region ONLY. No more than three submissions per first author, two in a single category. Fellows in training and chief residents may not submit abstracts.
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Andrew Adams, MD, FACP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: July 25, 2013
- Abstract Competition Now Open!
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
David L. George, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
PA-ACP Administrative Office
777 East Park Drive
PO Box 8820
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8820
Direct Phone: 717-909-2699