Pennsylvania Chapter Western Region Abstract Competition
Deadline Sunday, August 25, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, August 25, 2013
This competition is limited to resident and medical student members of the ACP Pennsylvania Western Region ONLY. No more than three submissions per first author, two in a single category. Fellows in training and chief residents may not submit abstracts.
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Andrew Adams, MD, FACP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: July 25, 2013
- February 2015 PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- February 2015 PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter
- January 2015 PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Meet Pennsylvania Eastern Governor-elect David L. George, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Daniel B Kimball, Jr, MD, FACP, Governor
Gregory C. Kane, MD, FACP, Governor
G. Alan Yeasted, MD, FACP
Phone: 610-543-6880 or Toll-free: 800-846-7746
General chapter information/questions: