Pennsylvania Chapter - Southeastern Region Electronic Abstract Form
Deadline Friday, August 2, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, Friday, Aug. 2, 2013
This competition is limited to resident and medical student members of the ACP Pennsylvania Southeastern Region ONLY. No more than three submissions per first author, two per category. Fellows in training and chief residents may not submit abstracts.
PA Eastern region members should not submit an abstract for this competition but use the abstract form for their region (found on the Chapter Web site)
* indicates required fields.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please contact Matthew Behme, MD, FACP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: July 1, 2013
- Abstract Competition Now Open!
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly