Congratulations to Richard E. Bryant (Portland), who has been awarded a Master of the College. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery of health care, or contributions to medical literature. He was presented with this honor at the Convocation Ceremony during Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco.
2013 Internal Medicine Abstract Presenters
We were honored to have seven chapter members represent our chapter for the Associate and Medical Student Abstract Competition held during Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco.
- Birtukan B Cinnor, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Research
- Jeffrey A Youker, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Karen A Jenkins, DO, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Rob Rope, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Sarah Dawson, DO, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Catherine L Meeker, Medical Student Oral Presentation, Clinical Vignette
- Yue Linda Wang, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Vignette
Special congratulations to Lidija Breznikar McGrath, MD who was a winner in the Associate Clinical Vignette Poster category.
The Oregon Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's new Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Richard L Eddy, MD FACP
- Panagiotis D Fourtounis, MD
- Linda L Humphrey, MD FACP